Slump Block Concrete Block
Slump Block is a concrete masonry block that is removed from the mold before it has had a chance to completely set. This causes the concrete block to retain a slightly slumped appearance. RCP Block & Brick manufactures slumped concrete masonry units to meet the structural requirements reached by its other block. Slump block is available in an assortment of shapes and sizes.
- Product Notes:
- Related Products:
- All block are run on a per job basis and are available with a four to six week lead time.
- Color: Slump concrete block are manufactured in Natural Grey and Adobe color. La Paz and Mission colors are considered special order colors.
- Structural units: Conform to ASTM C90, Specification for Load-bearing Masonry Units. These units also comply with the latest editions of ACI 530, and Chapter 21 of the California Building Code (CBC) and the International Building Code (IBC).
- Non-structural Veneer units: Conform to ASTM C129, Specification for Non-load bearing Concrete Masonry Units.
- USGBC LEED: When specified to meet USGBC LEED, CHPS, or Cal Green, RCP Block & Brick manufactures a concrete block that will conform to the post consumer recycled content per ICC SAVE: VAR 1003. Minimum quantity production order may be required.