Precision Concrete Block
The standard, smooth faced concrete masonry block unit. RCP Block & Brick manufactures structural and non-structural precision CMUs in a variety of shapes and sizes. Precision units can be manufactured in different weights or strengths to special order. Custom faced units can be manufactured with single, three or five vertical scores, combed, flutes, and diamond projections.
- Product Notes:
- Related Products:
- All block are run on a per job basis and are available with a four to six week lead time.
- Structural units: Conform to ASTM C90, Specification for Load-bearing Masonry Units, Medium Weight. These units also comply with the latest editions of ACI 530, and Chapter 21 of the California Building Code (CBC) and the International Building Code (IBC).
- To achieve the industry standard Medium Weight, RCP Block manufactures with black volcanic cinders that conform to ASTM C331, Specification for Lightweight Aggregates for Concrete Masonry Units. Different weights and design strengths are available on Special Order.
- Non-structural units: Conform to ASTM C129, Specification for Non-load bearing Concrete Masonry Units.
- USGBC LEED: When specified to meet USGBC LEED, CHPS, or Cal Green, RCP Block & Brick manufactures a concrete block that will conform to the post consumer recycled content per ICC SAVE: VAR 1003. Minimum quantity production order may be required.